bepuriter Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Hindi I Saw The Devil Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b SPOILER: Jang Kyung-chul (Choi Min-sik) is a dangerous psychopath serial killer. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. The police have chased him for a long time, but were unable to catch him. One day, Joo-yeon, daughter of a retired police chief becomes his prey and is found dead in a horrific state. Her fiancé Soo-hyun (Lee Byung-hun), a top secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He promises himself that he will do everything in his power to take bloody vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself to get this monstrous and inhumane killer.
A secret agent exacts revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures and releases.
This film is all about revenge. Revenge for the lost of a loved one. Who was brutally killed by a monster of a serial killer. I rarely see south-Korean films, and I have no regrets taking the time to watch this one.<br/><br/>The story about a serial killer that gets haunted down himself, is a absolute very well done. Brual, but honest. No easy ways here. This film is not for everyone. It&#39;s very brutal and bloody. But so much more genuine made, than for example the Taken films. It also has a lot of great action scenes. You won&#39;t be disappointed. <br/><br/>I don&#39;t want to give anything away. The story is strong, the acting superb, the casting is brilliant, and the hunter is ruthless and have a fierce determination.<br/><br/>Not the last time I will check out Korean films. Give it a chance, you too.
It started out really good with suspense and scares, then it was getting repetitive and boring. The officer just kept torturing the killer and letting him go. There was no reason why either the murderer was killing these women or why the hero was a murderer later on. It does have some cool action scenes, but goes on too long and goes in circles. We don&#39;t know the motive of the characters very well.
You won't soon forget it – if you have the guts to see it.
I know that everyone loves speaking the word &quot;thriller&quot; a bit too much, but this doesn&#39;t mean one would remove action genre for this film. What&#39;s your problem in calling it an action film when it has heavy and prolonged action sequences? And that too stylized ones. Only due to such people the action genre is getting degraded.<br/><br/>There&#39;s no problem if you don&#39;t call a film like Sympathy for Mr Vengeance an action film because it doesn&#39;t really have any prolonged action sequences. Do you think both films have same type of violence? Stop this thing immediately. These foolish edits won&#39;t help imdb and the viewers in any way. As soon as the action genre is reinstated, remove this FAQ from here. <br/><br/>
Barb Wire full movie download in hindiCountdown movie hindi free downloadNerve online freeThe Age of Shadows in hindi 720pGarrison7: The Road to Garrison 7 movie in hindi free downloadthe A Duel of Iron full movie in hindi free downloadBatman Is Riled full movie in hindi 1080p downloadBlack Rain malayalam full movie free downloadSiberian Express hd full movie downloadEscape from Rave Island movie free download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.